Kāohi is Hawaiian for control.
Our "Original" Kāohi Grip Leash™ gives you single-handed control of your surf board while in the whitewater.
The "Original" Kāohi Grip Leash™ includes the Kāohi "GRIP" that acts as a Rail-Saver Handle...it's always in perfect position to grab with one hand or two.
The "Original" Kāohi Grip Leash™ also enables you to keep your board close to you in-between sets and in whitewater, helping you to avoid others in the water to quickly return to the line-up. Do not hold on to the Grip handle in the impact zone of any wave, as described in our product notices; Let your Kāohi Grip Leash™ do its job!
The "Original" Kāohi Grip Leash™ Overview:
- Made for foil boarders, paddlers, SUP surfers and racers
- High quality, heavy duty construction
- Neoprene covered "GRIP" handle for comfort and control
- Soft neoprene cuff 2.0"
- Tied end and/or double swivel connections
- Brass or marine grade 316 Stainless Steel double swivels
- "Pro-Grip" hook and loop closure
- The "Original" Kaohi Grip Leash™ is hand Made in the USA
- Designed in the USA
- Patent pending
Available in 2 Coil Leash Options:
10' - 7mm Coil Ankle Cuff
10' - 7mm Coil Calf Cuff