Kāohi is Hawaiian for control.
Our Kāohi Grip™ Surfing Leash gives you single-handed control of your surf board while in the whitewater.
Located between your board and our durable leash, the Kāohi "GRIP" acts as a Rail-Saver Handle...it's always in perfect position to grab with one hand.
The Kāohi Grip™ Surfing Leash enables you to keep your board close to you in-between sets and in whitewater, helping you to avoid others in the water and safely return to the line-up. Do not hold on to the Grip handle in the impact zone of any wave, as described in our product notices; Let your leash do its job!
Kāohi Grip Leash™ Straight design:
- Neoprene covered "GRIP" handle for comfort and control
- Tied-end and/or swivel connections
- High quality, heavy duty leash construction
- Crafted for Surfers, Long Boarders and SUP Surfers
- Hand made in the USA; patent pending
Available in three Straight Leash styles:
10'- 8mm Straight Ankle
8'- 7mm Straight Ankle
8'- 8mm Straight Ankle