Kāohi is Hawaiian for control.
Our "New" Kāohi Grip Leash™ gives you single-handed control of your surf board while in the whitewater.
The Kāohi Grip Leash™ includes the Kāohi "GRIP" that acts as a Rail-Saver Handle...it's always in perfect position to grab with one hand or two.
The Kāohi Grip Leash™ enables you to keep your board close to you in-between sets and in whitewater, helping you to avoid others in the water and safely return to the line-up. Do not hold on to the Grip handle in the impact zone of any wave, as described in our product notices; Let your Kāohi Grip Leash™ do its job!
Kāohi Grip Leash™ Overview:
- Made for foil boarders, paddlers, SUP surfers and racers
- High quality, heavy duty construction
- Neoprene covered "GRIP" handle for comfort and control
- Soft neoprene cuff 2.0"
- 100% marine grade 316 Stainless Steel double swivels
- "Pro-Grip" hook and loop closure
- Designed in the USA
- US Patent 10,737,750 B2
Available in 2 Coil Leash Options:
10' - 7mm Coil Ankle
10' - 7mm Coil Calf