Kāohi Leash - Double Coil 5.5 mm for WINGS and PRONE FOIL BOARDS
Kāohi means control.
NEW!! 6' Double Coil 5.5 mm available in BLACK, BLUE, GREEN, PINK & RED !!
Kāohi Double Coil 5.5 mm Leash has two specialized styles:
- Foil Board Leash - Ankle or Calf AND
- Wing-Foiler's Wing leash - Wrist Cuff
At 5.5 mm, it is lightweight, minimizing drag, and yet very durable, to stand up to intense shredding. The 5.5 mm Double Coil is well suited for use on smaller boards, so it is a favorite of hot-dogging prone foilers, but anything goes in foiling.
For use with your BOARD, choose either an Ankle or Calf cuff, and select a 4 foot, 5 foot and 6 foot length. These short lengths of our double-coil design keep the leash free from snagging on your mast.
Important: For Wing Boards, in heavier conditions, consider an 8mm version.
For use on your WING, try the Kāohi Double Coil 5.5 mm with a Wrist Cuff. This Wing Leash secures your Wing as you fly. The Wrist Cuff is designed to tighten easily with one hand. It’s offered in 5 foot and 6 foot lengths, and the double-coil design makes it compact and keeps it out of your way. Some foilers are accustomed to wearing an ankle cuff on their wrist to secure their wing, so that is always an option, too.
Double Coil Advantage:
- Reduces kinking and tangling up on itself, often a problem with standard coil leashes
- Creates less drag by keeping your leash out of the water
- Provides Wing Foilers control of their Wing without tangles, using either Wrist cuff or an Ankle cuff worn on the wrist
- Reduces frustration, so you enjoy your time on the water
- Offers comfort and durability, due to high quality, heavy duty construction
- Designed specifically for Foiling; US patent pending