Kāohi GRIP Leash™ - Straight 9 mm SUP and Surf
Kāohi means Control
Kāohi Grip Straight 9 mm Leash is a heavy-duty leash for serious wave conditions. It’s available in 10 foot, 12 foot and 15 foot lengths, so when you need a big board for a big SUP Surfing or Surfing opportunity, this is your leash. Choose either the Ankle or Calf cuff option. Note, calf cuff width varies based on availability, either 1.5in or 2in.
The Kāohi Grip handle on the railsaver can help you maneuver your board in the whitewater, but let the leash do its job in the impact zone.
This leash features the Kāohi’s patented “Grip” rail-saver handle, that enables you to keep your board close to you in-between sets and in whitewater, and helps you to avoid others in the water and safely return to the line-up. Do not hold on to the Grip handle in the impact zone of any wave, as described in our product Notices; let your Kāohi Grip Leash™ do its job!
Kaohi Grip Railsaver for added Control:
- Patented Railsaver Handle stays open and easy to grab
- Neoprene handle is comfortable and durable
- Enhances control of your board; keeps it close in between sets and in whitewater
- Enables board riders to hang onto board with one hand, with other hand free or for Paddle
- Designed specifically for Foil, Wing, SUP, Surf; US Patent 10,737,750 B2
- Not for use in the impact zone; let the leash do its job - read Notices on this site before purchasing