Kāohi GRIP Leash™ - Straight 8 mm SUP and Surf
Kāohi means Control
Kāohi Grip Straight 8 mm Leash is a step up in strength for more challenging surf. It’s ideal for SUP Surfing and Surfing when conditions require a longer board. The Kāohi Grip handle on the railsaver helps you keep your board close after your ride, and also in the whitewater, which is particularly useful at crowded breaks. This leash is available in your choice of Ankle or Calf Cuff, in 8 foot and 10 foot lengths. Note, calf cuff width varies based on availability, either 1.5in or 2in.
This leash features the Kāohi’s patented “Grip” rail-saver handle, that enables you to keep your board close to you in-between sets and when in whitewater, and helps you to avoid others in the water and safely return to the line-up. Do not hold on to the Grip handle in the impact zone of any wave, as described in our product Notices; let your Kāohi Grip Leash™ do its job!
Kaohi Grip Railsaver for added Control:
- Patented Railsaver Handle stays open and easy to grab
- Neoprene handle is comfortable and durable
- Enhances control of your board; keeps it close in between sets and in whitewater
- Enables board riders to hang onto board with one hand, with other hand free or for Paddle
- Designed specifically for Foil, Wing, SUP, Surf; US Patent 10,737,750 B2
- Not for use in the impact zone; let the leash do its job - read Notices on this site before purchasing